Friday, March 18, 2011

Mamapedia 5% automatically goes to our school!

https://deals.mamapedia.com/national?ref_id=244949

Sign up at Mamapedia and get great savings on child centered products. Even better, when you purchase something from Mamapedia 5% of the purchase goes directly to United Services when you use the code 7LT2 or just look up United Services under schools. It is easy and free and supports your child's school. Today I am ordering 2 years worth of Family Fun Magazine for $5 (I have a credit on Mampedia) and $1 will go to United Services. I use a lot of ideas from Family Fun Magazine in the classroom. I have bought several things from Mamapedia for the classroom. My sister (she has twin 16 month old boys and a 4 year old girl) sent me a link to this and I have loved it. I thought I would pass it on as an easy fund raiser for the school and as a way to enhance your child's education at home. Many of the Mamapedia deals are for educational products for children and support small businesses with innovative ideas for children and families. I encourage you to check it out. I have also found some really unique gift ideas for my niece and nephews off this site. Most of the items are at least 50 to 70% off which is great for my budget too. Thanks for taking the time to look at this as a way to support our school financially and your child's education. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment